Basic & Advanced Training
- Induction Programme.
- Functional and Operational duties of Security Personnel.
- Civil Law of Sri Lanka relevant to Security Industry. Rights, Authority and Limitations of Security Guards.
- World Wide Responsible for Apparel Products (WRAP) Training.
- Basic First Aid Training done by RED CROSS.
- Basic and Advanced Fire Fighting training conducted by Fire Brigade.
- Custom & Trade Partnership against Terrorism (CTPAT).
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), subject to client’s needs.
- Martial Arts Training.
- Training of fire arms including live fire trainings.
- Handling of hazardous materials / situations, emergency responses during natural disasters, major accidents etc.,
Basic and special Training Programs are conducted in house three days a month (Saturdays / Sundays) and on the job training and client specific training is done at the site or at outside venues within the country, in collaboration with the clients. Conduct of client specific training is subject to the ability of sparing the guards from the regular work to be trained.
We strongly believe that it is better in the long run to make sure that all our employees are properly trained rather than spending lesser time in training them just to meet a day’s or week’s target. If need arises, we also conduct training at the working locations daily by scheduling the training time after or before working hours of the client.
We also conduct training need analysis to identify security performance gaps and also conduct vulnerability assessment for identifying critical security equipment and systems needs to increase monitoring of suspicious activities, surveillance of key facilities.